October 15, 2003

Yaaawn...

Okie...I've got the compy to myself for an indefinite period of time...I'm just gonna make some odd lists :D

Books I've read in the past few days:
1. Relic (lol...can't remember the first author...something-Preston I think and Lincoln Child. Go read, it's great. XD)
2. Reliquary (Halfway thru...sequel to Relic. XD)
3. The Lion King (some big picture book for reffies to the art style :D)

Games I've played:
1. Ragnarok Online (YAYS!! They're fixing the bug in my account ^____^)
2. Pokemon Crystal (So I can bribe someone with rare Pokemon *cackles evilly*)
3. MRA2
4. Jap Pokemon Ruby

Websites I visit regularly:
1. The Injenn.net oekaki
2. Lion King fanart
3. NYGH email (duh)
4. Ragnarok Online, for the guides :D
5. Qian's site (To bomb the taggie-board)
6. Yahoo

Emoticons:
1. XD(DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD...)
2. O.o;;
3. ^_^;;
4. ^_________^
5. :D

Anime/Manga:
1. Gundam Wing! XDDDD
2. Pokemon Adventures (Mato!!!!!!! ^__________________________^)
3. DRAGON DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
4. .hack//Legend of the Twilight Bracelet
5. Fruits Basket
6. Mon Colle Knights (is odd)
7. +Anima (I only have book 1 T_T)

Ah...and 2 tests here...

Heero Banner
You are Heero Yuy!
People may thing you're an emotionless bastard, but
in reality you're just shy and awkward around
people. You like to listen and absorb
information. You take life in.


Which Gundam Wing Pilot would you be? (the stupid question one.)
brought to you by Quizilla

O.o;;

Englevinger
You got white wings, like angels and swans.
You are sweet and innocent, and the most people
like you...
The others, on the other hand, think you make them
sick...


What color are your wings? (now with Images! )
brought to you by Quizilla

O.o;; *just said "human people"* *is odd* Ah well. Ja mata! ^_^
~ShikuroNEKU

No comments: