October 02, 2003

Bwee.

I'm not really updating a lot at the moment, cuz of exams and some websamegame Javascript program that doesn't like me a lot. The darn high-score system doesn't work...I can tweak it a little such that the game can be played, but high-scores aren't recorded. Yeesh. Help me if you think you can...
I've been swimming for the past like, 3 days or so and I've discovered I can cross the pool 16 (cuz it's a nice number :D) times using dog paddle (cuz I can't do anything else. Whaddya want me to do, float? O.o;;). Seems my stamina has increased....I remember sometime earlier I couldn't even swim across the pool. XDDDD
I shall thusly call Qian "honorable sire" from now on. Go see her taggie-board to find out why XDD
*is bored* Boing...and I've also discovered that I can cram a half-chewed Oreo and a non-chewed Oreo into my mouth and eat it in half a second. Which reminds me...earlier in the year I remember eating fish burgers in 4 bites (cuz 4 is a nice number. :D). Now I do it with sandwiches. I've also taken a liking to curry puffs...the ones they sell in school are best :D
Whee. Gotta do up mai webbie now...otherwise "artificial cheesecake" will kill me. XD Ja!
~ShikuroNEKU

No comments: