October 20, 2003

In Memoriam of ShikuroNEKU (1991~2003), who died of IRS presentation poisoning

O.o;; Oh yeah...I'm gonna die on Wednesday. IRS PRESENTATION AND I HAVEN'T GOT ANYTHING TO SAY!!! *twaps self for picking such a lousy topic**twaps MOE for inventing IRS* Ah well XD Best enjoy life while you can. *party*

Heh...haven't updated mai site in eons...I'm also planning to start another page to rant off on everything I'm unhappy about, ie my darker side. (Do I have one? O.o;;) lol...2 words from Last Impression, Gundam Wing: kizutsuita tsubasa. Wounded wings... the whole line is "kizutsuita tsubasa hirogete", which is "open your wounded wings". The line before is "Akiramenai..." meaning "don't give up..." This part of the song is mai fave ^_^

Talking about songs...I'm hoping to be able to get some mp3s hosted my Jacq. XDDD Brave Eyes be one of mai faves. XDDDD

Blargh. I'm listening to the midi for LI, and singing with it ^_^ gotta love it!

Fave manga artists:
1: Mato!
2. Reku Fuyunagi
3. Ken'ichi Sakura
4. Koichi Tokita
5. Yu Yuen Wong

Wanna sign off now...^_^ Ja mata!
~ShikuroNEKU

No comments: