October 10, 2003

Exams are over~ and Ragnarok Online's here to stay!

Yays! XDD Exams are over! So fun! XDD I shall thusly devote my post-exam period to:
1. Ragnarok Online Malaysia :D
2. Drawing and oekaki-ing
3. Sleeping
4. Spending the AEP and HMP days bugging my bro w/ the fact that he's still gotta go to school XDD
5. Playing Pachabel's Canon in D, If We Hold On Together, Guan Huai Fang Shi, Take these Wings, Ruuju(Rouge, Chinese: Rong Yi Shou Shang De Nu Ren), Turn Left Turn Right theme Yu Jian, Can You Feel The Love Tonight, Peng You, Somewhere Out There, cuz these are all I know by heart XDD There's actually a lot.
6. Bombing Qian's Tag-board with comments that start with "Most Insane One,"
7. Overall, HAVING FUN!! XDD

I mentioned Ragnarok Online just now...maybe you've heard of the international version. Now there's a Malaysian Version for free! ^_^ Catch is, you've got to get the CD-Rom from somewhere, and tons of free space on yer compy. XD Mai (1st) chara is called L'Arc en Ciel, and I'm somewhere in Payon where the archers are born. ^_^ If you play, you might see me throwing random emoticons. (My fave is the sweatdrop (Alt+5) ^_^) Oh, and I walk in zig-zags on the bridge to the South of Payon...look out for me. XDD I'm the demented person who kills only Fabres, Pupas and the odd Willow, but never touch a single Poring or Lunatic (cuz they're all too cute =^__________^=). Check it out! Malaysian webbie is
http://ero.gameflier.com.my/
The international web is
http://www.ragnarokonline.com/
^_________________________^ I'll be happi if you find me on dat! Whee~

lol...I rant a lot on Ragnarok. Time to polish up mai oekaki skills too...I've got a contest to enter (tho I'm not sure if I'll be too un-lazy to enter ^^;;) and gift pics to fellow oekakist frenz...I'll be back soon, so...yeah. XDDD Ja ne!
~ShikuroNEKU

No comments: