October 22, 2003

ShikuroNEKU (1991~2003~), revived after death of IRS poisoning to update her blog...

BLEH. Darn Internet connection broke off. Destroyed the last bit before I could even post it. *whacks the modem*

Anyways, a test:
HASH(0x874ca44)
You are the golden dragon. Associated to the sun
you are a very happy and preacful creature. You
enjoy the company of others and love warm
weather.


What colour dragon are you?(has pics)(done!)
brought to you by Quizilla
I did another two just now and I really can't be bothered to do them again. Just say Quatre is mai bishie and got married to me.(Or is it got married to him?...Odd.) lol...A gold dragon is myself in a profile pic(bad grammar). XDDDD

Blargh. Can't be bothered to write so much now...anyways, been playing Savage Skies (PS2) for 2 Saturdays now, and mai favourite chara is Rohn the ice -DRAGON-. Dragons...gotta love 'em. Pritty creatures. Rohn is ice...I luv the ice cloud. Go play the game. Rohn was unlocked with a cheat tho.

Nyaa...hopefully I'll be going back to TNS on Sat...to spread the propaganda. Artificial cheesecake says only a short while tho. After that it's falling-asleep-hearing-a-speech-time.

lol...*is thinking about the number of tests she got matched up with Quatre* there's a darn lot of them y'know. At least 20. Qua-chan ^_^ *starts acting Quatre-ish* *starts speaking Quatre Jap* Tatakatcha ikenainda, bokutachi wa! Nyeah. That means,"Let's not fight, everybody!" O.o Odd but really cute. Squee *starts acting Quatre-ish again* *waits for Tro-chan to come along for absolutely -hear that, _absolutely_ - no reason at all* Okay...I'm now hurting my teeth on an extremely hard, chewy (...?) sweet. Those White Rabbit ones. *Owchies*

I wanna update mai site again. Look out for some changes. XDD

Shyeah...wanna go now. Ja mataaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~ShikuroNEKU O~* *boom!*

No comments: