October 27, 2003

Word of the Day: Hyperventilation! XD

Bleargh. Modem decided to disconnect X.x;;
Here's a site to visit :D
www.injenn.net/injenn.php?puck=entertainmentexam
XD Shoulda have known before the exam.

lol...I remember there was once someone on the oekaki posted a picture, and discovered she was bi(sexual O.o) after that...I commented on that, saying she wasn't alone there, and it *is* natural for teens and such...I thusly stress that it *is* natural! Cuz...dat other person mentioned above is moi O.o If you don't understand this moment, skip this paragraph right this moment, pack your bags and go to Hokkaido and live in seclusion for 5,453,685,365 years before checking back, to save me from embarassment -_-;; In the first place I dunno why I'm even posting this here. Uh...okie...to save everyone else, I shall thusly stop writing on this now. *pushes everyone else onto the next paragraph and sweeps the area clean* I shall not be responsible for the tainting of *purer* minds. -_-;; AND *don't* talk to me about it unless you have a chatroom open in LMS(nygh, duh). Even so I may not answer. Forget that. *rants*

Blargh, got that over with. XD Anyways, noted the commenting system yet? Newest thing on the blog, besides the CSS! ^_^ Note the sheep...

lol...*is currently bored* Okie...I think I'll have to update mai site soon too...

Oh yeah...this afternoon Qian was drawing on her hand...XD Scan will be coming soon XD Autographs left by 3 people: Weixin, Gwen and I, not to mention Qian also did some odd things...mai white pen is currently recuperating...XDDD

Bleargh. Tests...
drake
Water Dragon: Always at one with nature. you're the
calm type, but when it comes to anger, you're a
force to reckon with. You're scales are mostly
blue or silver. you breathe air since you live
under water.


-What type of dragon are you?-
brought to you by Quizilla
Well, well. Whaddya know?

Quatre Kitty
You are a Quatre Kitty,you're sweet and kind,you
and Dorthy Kitty don't get along that well,but
you always find away to have fun


What Gundam Wing kitty are you?
brought to you by Quizilla
Ahaha...last time I got Tro-kitty XDD This pic is from an adoption site, y'know. XDD *pokes kitty -Quat-*

Blarg. Me wanna go now...so ja mata. ^_^
~ShikuroNEKU

ShikuroNEKU is currently peaceful-ish. :)

No comments: