October 21, 2003

~Last Impression~

Singing Last Impression ^_^ with the MIDI. XDD And I have the score. It confuses me tho.

IRS presentation tomorrow...I'm so afraid...I really haven't got anything to say...right at these times I can only tell myself that it won't kill me, that time will eventually pass, leaving me feeling however I feel later on, but I 'll get over it. Arg...have to get ppt up, but seriously...I dunno what to do...I'm also too lazy...(and Mr. Chaaaaan doesn't seem to care. Sooo helpful. *sarcasm*)I'll also appreciate it if anyone can give me a feasible topic for next year. Pwease...

Sigh...With a little luck I'll finally get a tablet. That is, if I finish reading an O-level physics textbook (or was it A-level? O.o;;)

I'll be trying to update my site again. Heh. Get a MIDI player up, and such. With luck get a back button up for the chromeless.

lol...out of lots of the GW tests at Quizilla, I get Quatre almost every time...otherwise it's Heero or Duo. I get Trowa if the questions are hopelessly ridiculous. How 'bout a few...
Horray! you are Quatre Roboba Winer!  You are senstive and hate fighting.
Quatre Raboba Winer


-what gundam wing character are you?(UPDATED AND WITH PICTURES!)
brought to you by Quizilla
Note the spelling of "Raberba". *pokes the pic*
quatre winner
Your ideal Gundam Wing boy is Quatre!


Who is your ideal Gundam Wing boy?
brought to you by Quizilla
Okay...why is everyone spelling his name wrong >_< *sniff**pats Qua-chan*

Haha...me wanna go now...wish me luck for 2morrow's presentation...Ja mata.
~ShikuroNEKU

No comments: