October 28, 2003

Foof.

I'm back! XD Wait...I thought I posted in DDC?! Yeesh. Have to type everything again.

Blargh. Anyways, I'm reading GW doujin again, and here's a cute one...(check out the little squares falling on Trowa's head.)
http://www.tragic-splendor.com/lovesong.html
The title is a tad...odd O.o;; and it's shounen ai...3+4. Read it if you don't mind seeing both of 'em kiss. Oh...don't visit the main site. I mean it! That is, unless you happen to be perverted, in which case I can't help you O.o;; the other doujin are...yaoi and the webmistress supposedly bars under-18s to enter. XD (don't look at me like that! >_<;;)

Ah...went to East Coast this morning XD Cycled and skipped stones. Skipping stones is now officially Qian's new hobby. XD (Me too.)
Mechanics of Skipping Stones
1. Get a flat stone, most preferably round and small
2. Flick the stone like a frisbee as hard as you can, all the while making sure the stone is at an angle to the water such that it skims the surface.
A light stone will bounce off the surface of the water which is like a block when hit at high speed, and skimming the surface lightly will give minimal contact :D This page is a reffy too...so I was right about the frisbee part O.o;;
http://www.parentsjourney.com/stones.html

Disconnected again...augh. This thing disconnects a million times a minute. SINGNET I HATE YOU!! D'YOU HEAR ME???? Sheesh. It hates me...not again. Foof.

Another 3x4 site thing…*pokes the icons*
http://www.txq.nu/tq.html
Of course, best to leave some parts alone O.o;;

Shwee…me wanna go now. Ja mata ^_^



~ShikuroNEKU

ShikuroNEKU is currently irritated at the Singnet modem >_<

No comments: