October 25, 2003

:: Brave Eyes ::

XDDDD Went to Kino yesterday and got a M.A.G.E mag, the first I've bought XD I read the other issues in Borders. Was halfway through a How to Draw Manga book when someone took it away to wrap up. Yeesh. It's hard to find open-book copies of the great books they got there...and I found a book on blogs, by the people who founded Blogger...O.o;;

Bwee. I'm building mai site now...adding a midi Jukebox. XD It'll prolly be up later, I've still got like 1h 25 mins in the library till speech when I can fall asleep and rest mai mind XDD

Me wanna start a dream bloggie...Let's see...I think it's gonna be the other blog I started but never bothered to update XD Nothing much to put in it anyways.
http://shikkokutsubasa.blogspot.com/
Shikkoku no Tsubasa means (very)Black Wings. I got it from the title of a Zoids eppy :D

I'm listening to Brave Eyes now, Quatre's Blind Target img song. Blind Target amuses me...Duo calls Quatre "dead man" in the manga XD It was originally on audio, then drawn into manga by Sakura Asagi (who also did the original chara designs for the Saint Beast charas :D).

Did I forget to mention that Pet Shop of Horrors is also one of mai fave mangas? XD Book 3 is out now in English! Considering I only discovered the manga only recently, the artist draws really fast...or is it the translation? ^^;;

Lol...thoughts of Neopets now...if there's anyone reading this blog who has 300,000 NP to spare, or these 3 items:Krawk Morphing Potion, Maraquan PB and Darigan PB that you don't need/want, please give me ^_^;;; Post on mai taggie-board for the details. XD If you like, mai user is cyclonex, pets are Rainbowhiptail(Shoyru), Kuroibane(Eyrie), Ultimadragonfire(Scorchio) and Whiptooth(Chomby). Go see! (and mai shop too XD)

Whee. It's dangerous to blog in school, so I'm signing off now. Ja mata!
~ShikuroNEKU

ShikuroNEKU is currently feeling Quatre-ish(? O.o) =^_^=

No comments: