December 11, 2003

X33333 Tadaima~!

Yup. I'm back after heck knows how long of a holiday in S'pore. XDDDD Ic-chan's posted a Christmassy pic on the oekaki...*amusion* I can never get enough of tones and never get the tones done properly. XD Whee. Go figure.

Here's a short documentary of what the heck I've been up to for the past few days:

Sunday
Culture event in Jap school. Making of New Year cards! X3333 I'll scan and upload the pic on the oekaki/deviantART later. Not the pic I drew, but the one my Jap teacher (Satoh-sensei) drew. Out of randomness XDDD Quote:
"In Japan, ichiban takai desu yo!"
(Most expensive in Japan)
Whoops. I forgot to say what. It's tai, a kind of fish. Think taiyaki (which has no fish in it actually). I asked for the pic and he gladly gave it to me. X3 Then he crumpled up another pic of a frog he drew O.o;;;;;; He's really odd. Once he asked me, "Sensei wa dare desu ka?" and I was like, "HUH?!"
The reaction:
*knocks me on the head with the marker**repeats question*
Me: *answer*
Satoh-san: "I am a strange teacher."
If you aren't sweatdropping already, it's a wonder.
I still haven't decided who to post mai new year card to. X3 Give me suggestions. XD

Monday
Had fun with the video cam. XDD Went ot this place (I forgot) and filmed the sea and such. And an ant (I think it was ant) nest. And a half-buried tyre. And a coconut. And barnacles. XDDDDD If you're insane like me, you'll laugh your head off when you hear me saying, "Barnaclesssssss..." dementedly while the cam is focused on the things. XDDD
Watched Elf. lol. Odd.

Tuesday
Spent the morning/afternoon waiting for my mother to perm her hair. After that, we went to...uhh...eat! Theeeeeeeeen...we went to the big durians. XDDD And filmed crabs. Lots of tiny ones. If you watch that section of tape, you'll go raving mad bonkers over my bro's and my commentary on the crabs. XDDD I got the Merlion in the pic too. And the Fullerton hotel.
We went to the Night Safari ^_^ I had more fun with the vid cam (AHHHH!! SHORT FORMS!!). Filmed otters and a fishing cat. If you get a chance to watch it, you'll notice there's a "mrow" somewhere which the cat didn't meow. I did O.o;;; Saw deer. And rhino. And hippo. And a boa constrictor. Whoo!

Meh. I'll continue tomeorrow. Till then, ja mata minna san! ^_^
~ShikuroNEKU

ShikuroNEKU is currently wet, cold and dripping from the torrential rain. -_-;;;;;;;;;;

No comments: