December 02, 2003

New description! XD

Yesh. I put in a new description, from the translation of mai fave song. XD Here's the full translation, courtesy of Animelyrics.com XD

Brave Heart
Vocals: Miyazaki Ayumi


If given a second, anyone can give up and run
So just keep on walking

There's something only you can do
So that this blue planet doesn't lose it's light

Seize the dreams you had!
Protect your beloved friends!
You can become stronger
Unknown power dwells in your heart, when its fire is lit
Any wish, it's true
Will surely be granted...show me your brave heart

Not every day is sunny, so sometimes
Even though a cold rain is falling, just open your umbrella

There's no map of how to live, that's why we're free
You can go anywhere

Run faster than the wind!
Aim farther than the skies!
You can meet a new you
Unknown courage sleeps in your heart, and when you realize
The downpour in your heart
Will surely stop...show me your brave heart

Seize the bright tomorrow!
Protect the ones you love!
You can become stronger
Break that weak self!
Destroy the walls blocking you!
The warm beat of your heart will be your weapon
Believe in your heart


The notes of the "show me your brave heart" bit are a little difficult to get. Chotto muzukashii ne! But the tune is really nice, and so are the lyrics X3 Mind, the above is a translation.
Every so often, I can be heard singing this when I'm bored or something. XD I can't seem to find the MIDI or mp3 for Hiyono's Twinkle My Heart tho...If you find it, tell me okies? XD

I've posted waaaaaaaaaay too many new pics on deviantART XD
btw, I received a reply from Ms Tay on the X'massy pic...Ic-kun, you may want to know, or maybe not care (o_o), but Ms Tay is transferring to another school pretty soon. Mmmm. Not that I have a lot to say about it. O.o

3ds Max assessment XD I'm allowed to do anything I like that hasn't been done before, so I'm doing something that started off really random-ish. XD I was toying with the program and created a foxie...so I'm gonna tweak it a little on Friday and animate it X3 I'll upload the rendered version when it's finished, and working XD

I feel sooooooooo professional. XD Doing 3D pics. I'm soooooooooooo smar-- *gets hit by a flowerpot* Change that. I'm sooooooooooooooooo baka. XD Happy? O.o

I shall now do a test oekaki of Eyes/Kanone now...pray I don't die doing it so I can finish the kiriban pic, Kai XD

My Harvest Moon game is gooood. XD As of the moment, I'm growing sweet potatoes, and I harvest 32 a day XD Add on the 4 eggs, Medium milk, 3 apples and honey, and the odd mushrooms and (medium)wool and fish, and you get...the cash rolling in. XD I'm RICH!! Mwahahaaaaaaaaaa!!
Still need to find stuff to dump on Elli. Karen's way to difficult to find. She's nowhere when you've got something she likes o_o At least Elli's usually in the hospital. Except for Wednesdays and event days. Y'know what...if you try going upstairs in the hospital, you get a really odd looking doctor telling you not to go upstairs. Dig the sweatdrop. Hen na kao ^^;;;

Heh...all my chickens have 6 hearts each already XD Kazusa has 4, Dolly has 5 XD and I have crop circles cut into the grass. I have an odd way of cutting grass. XD My dog has won the prize for the beach thing. I currently have 2 power berries and another power-berry-thing-that-is-blue. Gaaah...how long do you have to give gifts to girls before the heart thing changes colour? They're all still grey T_T

In the winter I plan to go mining and fishing X3 and chopping branches. And shipping animal products of course. And fishing in the odd underground lake. After a fishing rod upgrade of course. XD Right now I can only raise it to copper, but I'll try to get at least gold, if not mystrile. XD Higher chances of getting King fish, see. There's 6 in total.

Meh. I'll really go to try Kanone and Eyes on the oekaki now(o_o), thusly I shall stop typing here. (Sounds like those Chinese Si Han things. XD) Ja mata, minna san ^_^
~ShikuroNEKU

ShikuroNEKU is currently typing-oekaki-deviantART-uploading-Harvest-Moon-happy XDDDDD

No comments: