December 12, 2003

Back again :D

Yeppy. Now to continue with my odd rant. Hmm.

Tuesday (again)
Yup. After the odd animal show (Quote:"How long is this Maggie?" "10 feet!""10 FEET?!" XD)(what? I didn't mention it? O.o;;) we went hunting for more animals. Lots of bats. XD And couldn't spot any leopards until someone else pointed them out O.o;;; Had a fish burger (not any better than the school ones, except it had cheese and mayo and veg)

Wednesday
Watched my brother complete Megaman Zero 2. Amazing, considering the fact that ha only started playing on like, Monday O.o And raised Elli's heart thing to yellow. 'Kays, fine, so it's not really related. 'Cept for the fact that I tweaked Phoenix Magnion's design somewhat for a chara design. *gets hit by a flowerpot and is dragged away*
*Comes back to life* Okaaaaaaaaaay...went all over S'pore, rode on the NE line and the LRT at...I forgot. Then...we went to Orchard to see the "snow". Sarcastic "snow". 'Twas detergent...nothing special really, and my feet nearly broke out in blisters. Yeesh.

Just finished oekaki-ing a small piccy for someone else. O.o 20 min 48 secs. I think I did a little too much on the eye. I always do O.o;;;;;; btw, "tai" is red snapper. XDD

*visits Ic-chan's RPG board* Kinda empty huh...writing stuff scares me...except for my blog. O.o;;;; and...stuff. lol, y'know, like Ms. Toh said, "Faux pas". Whee. I am decidedly odd. Oh, and the colour scheme seriously need editing. *_* It's waaaaaaaay too scary. Hmm. And Ic-chan *still* hasn't updated her-- his blog. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Yesh. What should I type now...oh yeah, y'know what, in Japan if you drink from the same can of drink, (especially between members of the opposite gender) it can be considered an indirect kiss...O_o;;;; It didn't occur to me during the two times Ic-chan decided to *ahemahem* -borrow- my can of green tea in school.

There are no underlying implications in the previous 2 sentences. Period.


There's currently only 1 new message on Ic-chan's taggie-board...sadly...

In the order I visit frequented sites:
1. Injenn.Net oekaki
2. My blog (and taggie-board)
3. Ic-chan's taggie-board
4. Ic-chan's blog
5. My oekaki

lol. In the order of updates.

I shall now quote Ic-CHAN:
"AND HOW MANY TIME Do I HAVE TO TELL YOU PEOPLE, STOP CALLING ME IC-CHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
*amused*

I accidentally hammered my cow. Because of the tool-switching thing. Changed the order of the tools and made a mistake O.o;;; My cow now gives Gold Milk and my sheep gives Gold Wool X3333 Now for the chickens! XDD btw, Gotz doesn't feel like working...sadly...I wanted to expand my chicken coop. Yeesh...
Y'know what...Heero looks like a cross between Cliff and the doctor. Amusingly.

Whee. Me wanna oekaki something again. Hmm. Now what...let's see...I dunno. It might take long.
*is reminded of kiriban* AHHHHHHHHHH!!! NOOOOOO!! I FORGOT!! (as usual)
*mutters* It just has to be Eyes and Kanone. Hmm. Can't ever draw 'em properly...*hopes Kai has forgotten* Ehehe...I hardly ever do my requests anyways...I give gifts X3 Just wait until I get the hang of it, and it'll be done. Sometime O.o

btw, you people had better not forget my birthday...it's the 32nd of December (XD) *gets hit by a flowerpot* Fine. It's New Year's Day...o_o This year I didn't get any gifts from the oekaki people. Hmm. Meh, I'm not that good, really. You people have been hypnotised. Yesh.

Gotta get ready for class soon...^_^ ja mata, minna!
~ShikuroNEKU

ShikuroNEKU is currently "hmmmmmmmmm-ing" ._O hmm.

No comments: