December 05, 2003

BOOYAH!! XDDDDD

I figure the Wushu people are going to East Coast...so for like, 3 days, this blog will be underpopulated. O.o

Just a quick post now XD

I uploaded a pic of the 3D fox onto deviantART, so go see XDDDD

In Harvest Moon, the Truth Jewel in the horse's water tank is on the right side. XD Oh, and Buckwheat flour and Rice cakes have taken over my fridge...O_o;;;; I got a free bag of grass seed from Karen X3 Considering I only used to give Karen and Elli (scandal! XD) stuff, it's not really surprising if I tell you that there was another event with Elli too X3 But none with the other girls. XD But of course I didn't get anything from Elli O.o

Ic-kun's joined the Injenn.Net oekaki peoples!! X3333333333333333333333333 *is happy* Go scan Tro-li okie? XDD And I'll sketch Hee-li sometime. XD Quote what I said about Qua-li:"If you see something glowing neon orange walking on the streets at night, you know what it is." XDDDDDD I remember the response too! "...Sweatdrop..." *amused*

Ne...I wonder why most of the people from NY that frequent my blog are Wushu peoples...actually all (assuming all who read my blog posts something on the tag-board/commenting system) are Wushu peoples O.o;;; Resulting in a serious drop in visitors. Next kiriban is 250 on my site, mind. *is still doing 111 kiriban**has drawn Chibi-Kanone holding takoyaki out of serious randomness* Chibi-Eyes doesn't work so well. O.o Chibi Kanone looks more Kanone-ish. Hmmmm.

Bleh. Entered Nanashi's Winter Layout Helpout. With a pic of Christmassy Youdomon. On Injenn.Net oekaki, as always :D

Dinner be exactly like last week's...mini pancakes. O.o;;;

AUGH...Piano class tomorrow...I absolutely hate piano class...especially the theory I have to do now...can't they just understand I'm being squashed to death already?!?!? Look, the last lesson was Thursday! I don't have that much time to do my work! I still have my Jap to do (which is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more *important* than piano lessons)! *sighs* Guess the only way to let off steam without getting told off for complaining is to rant here...where more people know. (XD) Geh...Had only one day's practice.

Eek...time to go...Ja mata minna ^_^
~ShikuroNEKU

ShikuroNEKU is currently speeding O_O

No comments: