December 26, 2003

*sighs*

Yeppyyepyep...my bloggie's really empty now. Hemmmmm...I don't like it much, y'know. 'Cuz...I dunno.
D'ya really wanna know?

*goes Zero* Eheheheheee...*picks up nearest weapon and goes on a mad killing spree*

Ahaha. Never mind...I'm supposed to be doing my next site layout now...with a site name change once again O.o;;; Figured the last name was lame. O.o;;;;;;;; Oh well. Expect a less crappy site layout in the days to come.

ANIME CON!!! @ EXPO TOMORROW!! GO THERE!! *jabs all* Yesh...I've decided to go there on the grounds that I'll prolly find a really neat X'mas prezzie there. X3333333 And see if there are any GW cosplayers. Whee~

Yesterday at Toy Box in Suntec I styled a lion plushie's fur O.o;;; Tro-li. Geddit? Heheheh.

Wheee. I can't stay so long here. Still gotta work my tabby a little. Webby, as I mentioned. So there. Mata, minna-san! ^_^
~ShikuroNEKU

ShikuroNEKU is currently over the speed limit 6_6 =3 ZOOM!!

No comments: