December 16, 2003

Hem, hem.

No, I've *not* turned into Professor Umbridge. Hrm.

RO has fixed my account! X33333 But my chara was deleted. And the name taken. Oh well. My new chara is called Shinryuu. O.o;;;;;; Yup. And people call me Shin. No surprise huh...I was invited to join their party just now...and there was another person who looked like my chara's identical twin. O_o Still a novice. Still haven't got a Santa hat from a Santa Poring. I'll try tomorrow. Hm. My level is a paltry 2 or 3. So is my job level. Planning to be a mage. The spells are really cool, y'know. Still deciding whether I should focus on Ice/Wind skills or Fire skills. Or be an all-rounder. Maybe ice. Too many people are fire mages. I've seen people zap others with spells and such to, uh, take revenge? O.o;;;;;; Like...Agility down or something, and once someone in the party threatened to warp another party member to Glast Heim. I've been there once because of an accident, and got killed instantly be a high-levelled monster...O.o;;; Believe me, it's deadly. On to mages. Mages are neat. But...you have to get clothes first. Decent-looking clothes. Believe me, other than the Acolyte, Merchant and Archer girls, the costumes for the jobs are really indecent. Therefore I have decided to save up for a coat or something. Hem. Strange, no? It's just the second day I've used this chara and people want me in their party already. Does it happen to eveyone? Maybe not...my first chara didn't have anyone asking at all.

Roleplaying. Dude, I really can't do stuff like that X_x I'll die halfway through or just get lazy and warp off to play RO or something. Hem. O.o;;;

Ano...someone sent an email to lms account...selling anime and manga. Not much really, but they have the
YAMI NO MATSUEI VCD!!!

I really want that! I've never been able to find the vcd, or the dvd, or whatever for the matter! Wonder if I can get it this way. Hrmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. btw, tell me if you see the YnM vcd anywhere in shops and stuff. Me wanna. *pulls Tsuzuki puppy's ears*

I really don't feel like typing now. Wanna fiddle with my handphone and set Nanashi's gift piccy as a background. :D Spent a long time trying to do thatthis afternoon and discovered that I got the file name wrong. Hrm. Oh, and I found 2 icons that Leggie did for me for a request. XDDDD She didn't delete it off Injenn.Net. Lucky! ^_^

Okays. Ja mata minna-san! ^_^
~ShikuroNEKU

ShikuroNEKU is currently thinking of RO party 9_9;; Hmm.

No comments: