December 01, 2003

IT'S DECEMBEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRR!!!

IT'S DECEMBER!!! DO YOU HEAR ME?!?!?! XDXDXDXDXD

Those who happen to be in Singapore for this month or something, go stalk the M.A.G.E. mag. Or -else-...

I'm a walking ad. XDXDXD XD;;;;;;

XD New pic at deviantART!! Lion Watari-san. XDXD I've already lion-fied Trowa, Quatre, Duo, Heero, Relena, Watari...and...no more, methinks. Imagine a lion Wufei. Now -that- is odd. XD

Which brings me back to some odd memories from earlier in the year...
Ic-kun may know this. XD Pokemon GW charas! XD In order of creation:
Duomander (the blu-tack figurine)
Quastly
Tro-tle (or Squirtro)
Heerosaur
Wusea

XD I'll leave you to find out what they are. XDD

Meh...Go see mai oekaki.
http://www10.oekakibbs.com/bbs/CycloneX/oekakibbs.cgi
The oekaki controls take some time to get used to, but there are lots more things on it than the simpler versions. XD

Need to remind myself...do kiriban for Kai...Eyes and Kanone from Spiral...gah...It's a pathetic 111. Go visit my site. I -dare- you to. XD

More Harvest Moon:
My 4th chicken is called Riko, also from Yami no Matsuei. XDDDDDD
I look forward to getting back my horse...XD

Elli likes Blue Magic Flowers (or was it Blue Magic Grass O.o;;) and Pink Cat flowers
If you stand facing the waterfall near the mine with only ores in it and throw in something, the Harvest Goddess will appear and ask if you want to connect to a GameCube. If not, she'll tell you if she liked the thing you threw in. Therefore if you fished out a boot there, don't fling it back in O.o;;; She especially likes farm produce. I don't know about fodder and chicken feed though O.o;;;
Yesss...and grow more sweet potatoes...it gets the cash rolling in XD

Also have to do my war portfolio...gah...

Believe me, "holiday homework" is a really good example of an oxymoron. It really is. Especially "end-of-year holiday homework". And "hand in your homework next year, when school begins". Yeesh...

I've just been told that I cannot eat my Kit-kat. I'm only allowed to nibble at it. O_o;;;; Either way, it still gets eaten...odd...

Heh. I've lost 2kg...XD I remember in a week where there were 3 parties, I lost 8kg...which comes to show that parties are good for you. I regained the lost weight the next week O.o;;

Me wanna go now...ja mata, minna :D
~ShikuroNEKU

~ShikuroNEKU

ShikuroNEKU is currently staring longingly at the Kit-kat bar lying on the comp table ._.;;;;;;;;;;;;

No comments: