November 19, 2003

Whee...*gets hit by a flowerpot*

Haha. Watched Lion King II: Simba's Pride today. *is amused* Quote the odd uproar thing:
Timon: "It's gonna be like the old times...you, me, and the little guy."
Simba, Nala, and Rafiki(I think): "It's a girl."
Timon: "...girl."
Timon and Pumbaa: "GIRL?! O_O *collapses*"
Hahaha...that was so odd.

Pointless, really...I updated mai journal on DeviantART, so go see. I'm really to lazy to type stuff now. Wheehehe ^_^

'Kays, that -was- short. Before I forget, I think I'll take a Spiral test...with a faint idea of which of the Blade Children I''ll get O.o;;; Prolly Ryoko. Haha. Let's see then. XD
Eyes Rutherford
You are Eyes Rutherford. On the surface, this
world class pianist seems cold and uncaring,
but in reality clings deeply to the hope of
salvation and has a tender side that many
people never see.


What Spiral: Suiri no Kizuna character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla
O_o;;; Eep. Scaree...*walks into a lamppost*

Yesh. Me wanna go now. Ja mata! ^_^
~ShikuroNEKU

ShikuroNEKU is currently oddly quiet ///_^

No comments: