November 24, 2003

Happi B'day to Alana!

Yup. Today's Alana's B'day! *throws flowers* I did a gift piccy for her. Go see the oekaki or the deviantART account XDDD
I also got a kiriban from her site. XDD 5555 to be exact. I'll ask some time later. XD

Just checked mai LMS account. o.o;; Jo's desperate to keep the class forum up. And HgLg's name was pronounced Soo Hong Liang. How helpful. XDD

Blargh. I'm supposed to be doing my ERP now. I'm way too lazy for that. XD Anyways, I just thought I might tell you why I never seem to hand in homework at all. :
1. Procrastination...XD
2. I get yakked at if I take too long on my homework.
3. As a result of 2., I decide to devote recess time to doing homework. However I discover I really can't think properly.
4. I forget. Teachers never believe this anymore...
5. I didn't get it what the teacher was saying. Maybe I'm deaf or something.
6. Deadlines remembered wrongly.
7. I hate handing in incomplete work, or sloppy work. Which happens to be the case of most. For one, you still get punished if you hand in incomplete or sloppy work or both, so...I dunno O.o;;
Gyahaha, that's about it. Meep.

Haha...on something I wrote earlier about bisexuality...*evil snicker* I suppose you got what I meant right? If not...o.o You are odd then. And so am I. Guess what...a study showed that most lesbians have longer ring fingers than index fingers, which occurs mostly in guys. XD My ring finger is longer than my index finger. *amusion* And some of my favourite guy anime charas are voiced by female seiyuu...o.o
Quatre R. Winner = Orikasa Ai
Kurosaki Hisoka = Takimoto Fujiko
Kinda helpful, huh...XDD lol yeah. Once or twice I had odd dreams too. I shall not mention any names. XDDD But maybe y'all can guess. It's not too difficult really XD

Freaked yet? XD Maybe no.

btw Iccie-chan, you didn't say "Squish Zeus!" on Choral Nite. I forgot to remind you XD And if you want to use the tabby, you'll have to find some day and some excuse to come over. XDD Did I say it cost 135 bucks? O.o;; It may or may not be as smooth as the mouse tho.

Whee. Go.see.deviantART.account. Uploaded new art again. Whee. Someday I'll put up the one I sent to MAGE. XDD I can't wait for December~ and the Christmas version of Ragnarok. XDD

My brother fears December. He's got a dentist appointment, see...on the second. XDD He takes 5 seconds (or less) to brush his teeth. XD btw, next year's his PSLE...with luck I'll get to go to Japan again!! XDD I know what to look for this time. XDD *stalks the manga* Maybe I could get Kaze no Yukue there. XDD Mato doujin! It's GW btw, with the Fishmonger Heero and Merchant Quatre in it. XD Oh, and SD chibichibi Tro-chan in it. XDD *daydreams*

Oddness...y'know what...my bro has altered the Chihuahua music thing...now he's going,"*dundundundun* POODLE!" Yeah, yeah, you may now hyperventilate. I shall not be responsible if you have to go for a lung operation.

Strangest typos I've ever seen:
1. *waves a fish* (fish)
2. Blooger (Blogger)
3. Mucsle (Muscle)
4. Satood (Stood)
5. Daiyamondodargon (Daiyamondodragon)
6. ShikuroNKU (ShikuroNEKU)
Sadly, I've never done any that said "Iccle-chan". Maybe y'all can help me do it. XDD Onegai minna! XD

Whee. I haven't said anything about mai Jap class yet, right? XD I started just last Saturday. Satoo-san. XD A lot of cartoon violence. He uses Pooh, Green Pooh (which is a green teddy bear which doesn't have a mouth), Baby Pooh, Baby Ernie (which is a miniature Ernie), Minnie Mouse and ET. Quote one of the drama scenes:
Green Pooh doctor: SARS ja nai. AIDS desu.
XDD Did you know he likes horse sashimi? Kowai da ne...
Another quote:
ET: Kekkon shite kudasai!
Minnie: IYAAAA!!
XDDD Reminds me of the scene in book 5 where Muraki proposes to Tsuzuki in his dream. XD Except it goes:
Muraki: Tsuzuki-san
Muraki: Watashi to kekkon shite kudasai.
*grins* That scene's always amused me. XD

I got YnM! XDD I now have the set until Book 11! XDDD Spoiler! In Book 10, Hisoka gets a Shiki! (Or Shikigami if you like it that way) Oddly, it's a Mexican cactus thing. It's called Riko. Cute really, but Hisoka gets spiked when Riko tries to wake him up. Even the little word bubbles get spiked. XDD Sadly he gets killed (Riko not Hisoka who's already dead) by Kurikara Ryuu-oh later on. *sniffles*

Bwee. Something tells me I really have to work on my ERP now. Sore ja, mata! ^_____^
~ShikuroNEKU

ShikuroNEKU is currently lazy -_____________- Zzz

No comments: