November 14, 2003

Waii~

Nyahaha...I sent stuff to MAGE. XDDD Don't be surprised to see mai submissions in the next MAGE! XDDDD As CycloneX, of course. XD I am happi! (no one knows why) O.o;; *has just discovered she has mistakenly labelled Hijiri as Tatsumi* Don't blame me! They all look alike...O.o;; Only found out after looking at a set of screenshots before the pic given. Should have shown his eye colour. Yeesh. *had an odd feeling it was wrong before*

Nyahaha XD Just did an explosion thingy in 3ds Max...Maybe I'll upload the movie file fer y'all to see XD Quote anime physics:
Everything explodes. Everything.
I blasted a Tomcat F14 XDDDDDD Check out the fireball. XDD

btw, at the point I'm typing this, the counter on mai site says 98...if you want a prize, score 100 on it XDD I'll draw a pic fer ya. XDD Save the pic and email it to me along with your request, okie? ^_^

Gyaaah...Ragnarok Online...it's eating mai life up...whoo. XD Last night someone offered mai brother some free exp. XD And we discovered that Rockers are dangerous after all. Whee...disconnection...we got kinda lost after some time...if it weren't time to log off already, we wouldn't have missed the free exp. Third Master (San(1) Shao(4) Ye(2) XD)base level is now 8. Job level now be 7. Basic skill level 6, currently aiming for mage as first class job.

Whee. *is reminded of Tarepanda-mode Qian during the last Thursday rehearsal of choral nite* XD Oddness...Ic-chan's actually really cute, if you put Claire's duckie on her head. XDDDD *oddness* I'll have to do a pic of that someday. I'll really have to. XDD

Eep...Mai drawing style's recently got some odd modifications...I'm turning into Matsushita-sensei! *freaks* I think I read too much Yami no Matsuei. But it's only been like 2 weeks since I got the first book! Yeesh...oh no...I'm being reminded of the odd scene in Tsuzuki's dream where Muraki-sensei proposes to him...eep...quote translation: "Tatsumi and Muraki CONSPIRACY?!" Mind...that -was- a dream. (Tho Tsuzuki kinda freaked out after that. Y'know what...in the same book a female version of Tsuzuki appears (who is kinda...cute in Tsuzuki's opinion O.o) and some olde worlde Hisoka says "boku" instead of "ore" (who looks like Qua-chan and is cute)) Eep! Spoilers! -spoiler ALERT-

lol. btw, I made a mistake...Hijiri was in a concert, not a competition...*baka atama*

Wai...Quatre dragon so cute...check out
http://redfeatherfreelance.com/dd2.html
Second dot from the top, under rare dragons. He's unadoptable...*sniffle* He's so kawaii...*huggles* Hey cool...they're accepting dragon tamers...hmmm. Whee...artists. Maybe I'll be a tamer ^_^ Try next time. XD

Blargh. Time to go...sayonara, minna-sama. Seeya on like, Monday. Or something XDD
~ShikuroNEKU

ShikuroNEKU is currently critter-ish <=^:^=> (It's the foxie emoticon! XD)

No comments: