November 17, 2003

Byakko-sama~

Whee. I shall now proceed to make Ic-chan very envious...again with mai tabby :D Look at this pic:
http://www34.brinkster.com/shikuroneku/piccies/byakkosama.jpg
Yup yup. I did draw the pic. XDDDD You are feeling -envious-...

Still dunno who's kiriban person...must be some blur person who visited and didn't notice the kiriban. I think the next one should be 200...as Ic-chan said, if I put it at 500, it be forever before anyone will get the kiriban. Solution: Get everyone to visit the site 20 times a day. It should come just in time for Christmas XDD (Note: I wasn't calculating the exact number...)

lol. Isn't anyone gonna check out mai deviantART account? Yeesh...oh wait, here's an odd site:
http://www.phobialist.com/
There's a phobia of going insane, a phobia of chickens(!), a phobia of death (thanatophobia, which explains why there are so many charas out there called Thanatos...), a phobia of...

Odd lists again. This time to tell y'all what to do with sparklers and a really large space where nothing is especially flammable. Whee...
1. Fling the sparklers as they fizz out. If your timing's good, it'll go out just as it hits the floor.
2. Do the above on a preferably dry ground when the sparkler's still going strong...it makes cool fireworks. XDD
3. Stick them in the ground in a row, to make an aeroplane runway.
4. Even better, stick them in a large circle. With luck, you'll get to see UFOs landing.
5. Do the above to make easy lighting of more sparklers. XD
6. Got more ideas?
XDD Inspired by DDC barbecue. XDD Toasted marshmallows taste nice. The kind I used was those ready-to-eat ones and such. It was kinda orangey...dunno why tho. XDD But nice and mushy. Warm, nice and mushy. XDD Ate a half-cooked chicken wing. I didn't know it was half cooked until I reached somewhere near the bone...the blood was still reddish. And the meat was way too soft. Tasted quite good tho...I AM A CARNIVORE! FEAR MEEEEE!! *drinks green tea*

Haha...another set of lists, on the piano songs I can play...
Those harmonised by myself with little or no help from scores:
1. Take these Wings
2. Guan Huai Fang Shi
3. Ruuju (Rouge)
4. Grandfather-clock-song-thing
5. Tonari no Totoro theme
6. Another song from Tonari no Totoro
7. Yu Jian

Those modified from existing scores:
1. If We Hold On Together
2. Pachabel's Canon in D (C and D major :D)

Those memorised note-by-note XD:
1. Can You Feel The Love Tonight?
2. Peng You
3. My Dog Washington (This one's very cute. XD)

Those with scores:
1. Last Impression
2. Rhythm Emotion
3. Butterfly
4. Overworld music for Zelda: Link's Awakening

Whee. I owe a lot of these to Ichigosmusic.com which is now...gone. Sadly...

Sites that disappeared which I used to visit:
1. Digitalyume.com
2. shugotenshi.net/aznsage
3. Articunoisland.com (the first oekaki I ever visited!)
4. Henkei.net/begoggled/matt/go/picture.cgi (another oekaki)
5. keroru.melliniumnetworks.org/everything/picture.cgi (One of my favourite sites...one of the best oekakis with the best people on it.)

Gya...me wanna go now...go see my deviantART account. OR -else-. ^_^ Ja mata, minna-san~

~ShikuroNEKU

ShikuroNEKU is currently worrying about the Internet connection ._.;;;;;;

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Come to buy chanel outlet Classic Cardy in [URL=http://www.lightchanel.com/#pink chanel suit ]chanel outlet[/URL] uc5g43 Outlet store, chanel outlet Cardy made with authentic double-face sheepskin to let you feel warm in wintertime, take chanel handbags Cardy chanel outlet to pursuit happy life, fast shipping for you!