November 05, 2003

*snorts*

lol XDD Did some odd stuff today...talk about farm trip first XD

'Kays, so it was the fish farm first...Qian apparently couldn't stand the oddly fishy smell. Bullfrogs too. Not very interesting really. I got called a bird expert :D the migratory birds, see. They don't seem to be around some time of the year XD
Yup. Next was the odd-ish Fireflies Health Farm...absolutely nothing to do with fireflies at all ><;; Bought a large bottle of soya milk and drank more than half of it at once. XD In the bus Qian had an odd conversation with Maggie...using handsigns. (We were in different buses, see. XD) I'll have to quote that sometime.
Uh-huh...the last one was the most interesting I think...lol. Quails, chickens, cassowaries, turkey-ish things, peacocks/hens, geese(quote Evelyn:"Pa-ao!"), and pigeons ^_^ I spent most of the time there conversing with the pigeons and the roosters. XDD Ate 3 eggs after that, 1 of which Joanne peeled the shell(bad grammar). Y'know what...the quail eggs are dirt cheap. 15 for just $1. I'm amazed they actually make a profit out of it O.o;;

Yup...right now it's actually the 2nd day I'm writing this, and I'm currently at Maria's house. Apparently Qian and Weixin decided to take over her bathtub. Oh, and we ate Kinder Surprise eggs. I have a -very- strange looking thingy. Qian's camel (not literally, baka...) is currently sitting(fine, standing) beside me as I type this. O.o;;

Look, if anyone reading this can find a Yami no Matsuei anime clip to watch that can be downloaded off the 'Net, pls tell me...

^_______^ Shyeah...I'll while away my time doing stuff now...so ja mata, minna-sama.
~ShikuroNEKU

ShikuroNEKU is currently daydreaming ^_^

No comments: