January 07, 2004

Kodomo ga tabararemasu ka? (can you eat children?)

Quote my Jap teacher Satou-sensei. XD

Meh...whatwasIgonnasayagain (as one word)...oh yeah, Yingling's word of the week is "tragic". It's catchy, considering the possible uses of it...when someone tells you that not everyone's handed in their work yet..."tragic". When someone tells you that the milk's run out..."tragic". When someone tells you all you have for breakfast again is a breakfast bar..."tragic". Amazing uses for just one word. Wooooooooow.

As of the moment, Shin(RO) is now base lvl 10, job lvl 8. Thanx to Ic-CHAN's tip. I killed like, heckk know how many Porings. Halfway through I hit 100 jellopies and sold them all O.o;;; And found someone selling potions required to upgrade the job to mage...so I bought them. Yay. I still have like, 2,000+ zeny left, and hardly any more recovery items O.o;;; Was impatient yesterday and didn't bother to wait for my health to recover before killing any more Rodafrogs and Willows O.o;;;

btw, I did my 2nd site layout :D It won't be on Brinkster tho. I'm waiting for my illusionfx.net or darkillusions.org application(s) to get through. illusionfx.net will prolly be by this week if they consider my application okay. XD And I'll get a subdomain. I still need to do my site buttons tho. And the link buttons. And the CSS. Aaaargh! *dies**is revived*

Got one of those little cards on ring thingy...where you write notes...yup. For revision.

Oh yeah Ic-chan, is Brenda the one from TNS we met? I don't remember already...I think so y'know...hmm...but I haven't seen her yet. Oh, and my mortal is a certain Melissa from 1/11 X3 I dunno...I think it was the register number that made me choose her...O.o;;; Amazingly, nearly all the 1/11-ers had angels already. Hmmm.

Angels make me think of Neon Genesis Evangelion...lol. I figure it's actually fine to call me Shin-chan...which refers to Shinji ("Shin-chan's Room" is drawn in nice and clear in the manga...O.o;;;) Go figure.

lol...btw, I thought the Ic-chan obsession would go off after the holidays...seems it hasn't. O_o You know what I'm talking about. I sure you know. Shoo, shoo. Go onto the next paragraph and ignore me...O.o;;;

Ne...I gotta do my work now. Ja mata minna :D
~ShikuroNEKU

ShikuroNEKU is currently feeling somewhat hardworking =._.= ;;;

No comments: