January 19, 2004

FTP wa itai...

lol...I dunno how to use FTP O.o;;; Right now it's trial and error. Hopefully I'll get a whole chunk of the site up on Internetwizard.be tomorrow. :D

Whee...I shall now quote a few things I heard in class:
Sam: "Are you going on holiday?"
Me: "Yeah."
Sam: "*picks up pen to write on the little class list* Where?"
Me: "Sentosa!"
Sam and someone else (Silin I think): "Chay!"
XDDDD

Yingling: "Mr. Cheong's hair looks like ice-cream!"
HL: "Don't make me hungry! Later I got footdrills!"
Me: "*agrees* *thinks*We're all starving before recess..."

lol Right now I'm -supposed- to be typing a letter to this Chinese school thingamajig...but I'll finish in 5 minutes. Guarantee, with my typing speed X3

Yup. Going to Sentosa...and show off my AXN cap XDDD M.A.G.E. Fans, beware...
It'll be this Wednesday XD

Ya...I think I'll stop here...mata minna!
~ShikuroNEKU

ShikuroNEKU is currently blank, as always O_.;;;

No comments: