January 13, 2004

Blargh. *whumph*

I'm bored...after an oekaki pic and homework (actually I'm still doing O.o;;;) Let's see...today wasn't really interesting...unless you count the fact that I ate a very mushy Kitkat before DDC and I sqwauked(sp? O.o;;;) at least 5 times today. Otherwise, nothing eventful...o.o;;;;

Found another free web host...that works ASP and CGI scripts! Yay! X3 I'll have to get into this...

Applying for an Injenn.net email...so from later onwards you can also reach me @ shikuroneku@injenn.net! XDD Don't spam tho. I've had enough of that...oh, and I'm also a staff member @ Injenn.net ;) As profile converter. i.e. Copy and paste HTML. Yay. And I'm in the art swap thing...and I'm waiting for requests O.o;;;;

Go see
www.geocities.com/bkgatomon
and look at the background. Ic-chan -should- remember that I drew that pic...unless your brain is a sponge that doesn't hold water. (Quote me on that)

Anyways, I don't want to risk anyone finding me blogging when I'm supposed to be doing homework, so...ja mata minna! XD
~ShikuroNEKU

ShikuroNEKU is currently @ 50wpm Whoa, that's fast.

No comments: