February 09, 2004

Nee-chan!

O_o Weird...yesterday my Jap right brain training teacher's son called me that...specifically Jie Xin nee-chan. Hahaha. He envys my art, so my teacher says...but has not patience to learn ^^;;;

Playing RO for some time now...XD Became a mage, now lvl 12, job level 5 I think. Cold bolt lvl 2, Lightning bolt lvl 1, Quick Sp recovery lvl1. Hope to get one of those cards in the future that grant the skill Heal lvl 1 XD Considering the amount of intelligence a mage/wizard has, this will heal tons of hp XD

Now to crap about what happened last Friday. On RO I mean. Location was right side of Geffen...
I was walking around the area and discovered this guy lying there who didn't disappear for like, more than half an hour ^^;;; So I dunno if he was dead or something. Quote a mage passer-by: "Pity, pity.../Died soooooooo young..." *lol* Then later this assassin guy came around and gave poison protection to anyone he saw...not for any reason I suppose, 'cuz there are no poison enemies there ^^;;; Later went on to Prontera and to the desert area (specifically Ant Hell) and did 80 damage to Dropses in the area. XD Sadly I got killed by a Familiar (hate those things -_-) in the Ant Hell and was warped back to Geffen...shoulda've saved at the Kapra corp. thing in Prontera. *was too impatient*

Anyway, out of curiosity...why choose the name IcarusX? ^^;;; First thing I thought was, "Hey, that sounds like CycloneX..." ^^;;; I'm asking not because I have a superinflated ego or something, but rather out of oddness. Heh.

Anyways(again), I believe it's time to stop blogging (IRS proposal corrections ^^;;) Ja mata minna! XD
~ShikuroNEKU

ShikuroNEKU's mood:

No comments: