February 20, 2004

I really hate you for this, Gravity...

Great. Just great. 3 hours and absolutely nothing to do. Gravity just had to mess up and I can't play RO. *throws random things at them* WHY TODAY?! It could have been some other day. Darn. Can't do anything about it...maybe I'll oekaki or something...I just remembered Soph's and Jacq's b'day...it's tomorrow. And I dunno what to give them...Soph likes FFX-2...Jacq...I dunno. *sigh* I can't draw some people charas for some reason...nah...I'm sure I can get something considered okay for them tomorrow...did you know Jacq got a can of Green Tea from a senior as a b'day present? And Soph got bra straps from...someone. O_o;;;;

Hope these 3 hours will be a kind of blessing in disguise or something...maybe I'll do up my webbie X_x It's really pathetic now, and I *still* can't get the colour scheme. What 2 colours go with a rainbow background anyway?! Odd.
Besides that...maybe I'll spend time doing a proper oekaki pic for once X_x Sometimes I think I'm worse off than Lu Xun (I'm sure Liu laoshi explained why he chose Lu Xun as a pseudonym...that was last year O_o).

Gaaaaaaaaah. *hits self* I just had to not find the Kapra staff in Morocc. And got myself killed by a Farmiliar in the pyramid the last time X_x Now I see why no one answered when I asked where the Kapra staff were. I believe I was standing right in front of them. *hits self again*
Nooooooo...it'll probably be Monday/Tuesday before I get to level up Frost Diver...and next week in a worst case scenario to get to Napalm Beat lv. 2. *throws more random stuff at Gravity* I believe I should stop crapping here and go enjoy the RO art at deviantART...X_x Ja mata minna.......................
~ShikuroNEKU

ShikuroNEKU's mood: Irritated

No comments: