September 23, 2003

Later...

d00d I'm back! XDDD Yeah...doing homework. *actually not* Does anyone around here play Neopets and not want their mo-nay anymore? XDD I could do with a million...*cackles evilly* Nah...I'd rather work for it. Actually oekaki for it, cuz Leggie from Injenn.net is giving mo-nay away... LOL XDD
Do visit the oekaki...you find lots more insane people there (if I never went there, I wouldn't be a crackpot now, and I'd be more Trowa than Quatre. XD), not to mention the great artwork ^_^ j.c.'s easily the best artist around...check it out, it looks all so professional...tho the rest are not bad too, some of the artists have improved over time ^_^ So if you wanna really know, go draw something there and all! XD No one's art is ever bad, so you won't be killed by comments ^_^ I actually started oekaki-ing 2-3 years ago, so...yeah. Me not be acting high and mighty. *worships chair*
Gyahaha...*snorts* *is lazy* ^____^ Huggles to all! And...Ja ne! Mwehehe...^_^
~ ShikuroNEKU

No comments: