September 24, 2003

*Is bored*

As it says...I'm pretty bored at the moment. *snorts* I'm doing Lit homework tonight...and I'm really hopeless at writing Lit answers. Answering the question is just the problem. Yeah...
To tell the truth, I'm hoping for the exams to come as quickly as possible, cuz then I can go and get it over with. With just as much revision as I had for the PSLE...I really don't think I can score that way. Yeesh. Gotta work really hard then...
Qian's *finally* got my site name correct...it was beginning to irritate me somehow. ^^;; And seems she's reading tons of web manga. I did come across one called Mega Tokyo, and it seems that it's actually been published as a Tokyopop manga. Hmm. And I'm *still* waiting for Stressrelief to be updated. Maybe it's never going to be updated ever again ;_; Gonna miss the Lina Side.
Nuu...the linesman is freaking me at the moment. I'm never gonna write enuff for this.
Charades during PCCG today...Cammy's Star Wars impression really amused me. The Mr. Teo impression was also really amusing XDD
Drew a couple of TLK charas in mai sketchbook today: Raibane and Flash Hail. Mai current charas are the first two and Fortitude. All were named after some of the best monsters in the MRA2 cartridge. A Kirin (Sp. Tiger), a Snowcap (Sp. Tiger again) and a Gariel (Dragon x Gali).
I'll update sometime later. Till then, mata!
~ShikuroNEKU

No comments: